e;">★★★★

SAVING YOU (Finding You Series Book 3) by Amanda Mackey, Author is available on Amazon!
✯ #oneclick →→ http://amzn.com/B00U7LHQKO
✯ Publisher: LIMITLESS PUBLISHING

★✯ SYNOPSIS ✯★

After finally being reunited with Kyle, Dakota and Daniel have a blissful life they’ve only ever dreamed of… 

With secrets locked away and painful memories fading, Dakota soon learns that no matter how far or fast you run, the past always has a way of catching up to you. 

Taken at gunpoint by her deranged ex-husband and driven to a secluded location, she soon learns just what he has in store for her and how crazy he really is. 

Lives will be lost. 

Sanity will be tested. 

Revenge will be sought

★★ Meet the Author ★★
AMANDA MACKEY

I am married and a mother of two beautiful children, living in sunny Queensland, Australia. I’ve been reading books ever since I can remember and love all things related to books. Writing has become an extension of that and I hope to pursue a full time writing career. I currently write part-time and work as a remedial massage therapist. I love spending time with family and hope to one day travel to Italy and England.


Find her on Facebook
And Twitter