Review for Your Heart to Keep.

"Let me tell you something about this book. Right in the beginning I was crying. I mean ugly crying. 11% into the book people! How can you cry so much when you haven't really got to know the characters? Well because the darn book is written so good that it makes you feel as if you do know them. Like your a part of what they are going through.

How do you get over losing the love of your life? Your heart? How do you move on?! OMG I'm crying just writing this. I don't know what to say without giving everything away. This story is so heart breaking. The struggles Jax goes through. The anger he has for someone he hasn't met made me kind of dislike him but then made me feel bad all at the same time. How do you deal with The feelings you have growing inside that you can't control. Tears. I'm was a mess. So good."


Comments