"Did anybody note the number plate of the truck that hit me while reading "PAIN" by Amanda Mackey ?

“surprising” would not cover even half of what I was thinking while reading this book. As it was my second book by this author I thought I had a slight idea that I might like it. But I am sorry to say the BLURB provided totally does not get the depth of what is really going on inside this story.

Ms. Mackey created very deep and interesting characters and even I as a blogger that reads tons of books can say honestly that I never came across a guy like Justice before."

http://www.amazon.com/Pain-Amanda-Mackey-ebook/dp/B019R8903I/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1452299154&sr=8-1&keywords=Pain+Amanda+Mackey

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for the awesome read!I know this is an older post, but great nonetheless. I like it. Original term paper writing services work 24/7 to meet your requirements -these guys will never let you down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a great post that would have been the largest variable of a database sql books new segment of the post of the large information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment